Across the city, people are working together in new ways and in new spaces. From food incubators to entrepreneurship hubs to medical research labs, there’s a new generation of communities working together to build the future.
The people building the next era of our city aren’t solely focused on technology or startups, and that’s a good thing. We’re investing deeply in community initiatives, nonprofit work, art and culture, food and nightlife.
Your dollar goes further — Florida has no income tax, a favorable corporate tax rate, and a lower cost-of-living than most major cities
Weather — 230 sunny days a year
Culture — leading projects in experiential, performing & visual arts. over 85 art institutions
At Cambridge Innovation Center, our mission is to change the world through innovation. With five global locations, we are developing ecosystems that allow exceptional entrepreneurs to create new products and companies better and faster.
We connect a relentless focus on the entrepreneur with a community investment in innovation districts: to build a true ecosystem that helps innovators thrive and succeed.
You grow your business. We take care of the rest.
40+ venture capital funds Seed & Angel Investors
10+ accelerators and incubators
We think a great community for innovation is about more than where you put your laptop.
That’s why CIC Miami includes laboratory space for entrepreneurs who are developing everything from medicine to makeup.
CIC Miami launched in October 2016 in the Allapattah/Overtown neighborhood, in partnership with the University of Miami.
At CIC Miami, we have 80,000 square feet of capacity to house more than 500 startup companies across a plurality of sectors.
CIC expanded to Miami to help anchor an innovation district that will serve all of Latin America.
• Flexible 30-day leases
• 24/7 building access
• Private offices
• Private labs
• Shared wet labs
• Event space
• Coworking Space
• Fully stocked kitchens
• High-speed internet
• Unmetered usage of 26 conference rooms & 14 phone booths
• Unmetered printing/copying
• Mail & guest reception services (business commercial address)
A great startup culture isn’t just about the big numbers; it’s also about community, engagement and activation.
• Weekly Community events
• Access to free advice/mentoring through weekly office hours w/ vetted experts, investors & service providers across all fields such as legal, accounting, human resources, investment seeking and preparation, marketing & branding
• Access to our private event spaces
• Access to programming, including wellness offerings such as meditation and yoga
international SOFTLANDING PROGRAM
By now it’s clear: we love Miami. We want you to love it, too. Let us know when you’re coming to town, and we’ll provide:
• 2 weeks of free coworking space at CIC Miami
• Introductions to leading locals in your fields of interest
• Meetings around Miami’s entrepreneurial ecosystem
• Extended period in coworking at a discounted rate
In addition to our private laboratories, Converge Lab is a shared laboratory designed to help entrepreneurs develop the next generation of ideas in fields from life science to cosmetics. CIC Miami is steps from Jackson Hospital and the University of Miami Health System, where thousands of doctors, researchers, and entrepreneurs are building the future of medicine.